ALTERNATIVE POWER AND LIGHTING
HOW TO BE FOUND
HOW TO SURVIVE UNTIL HELP ARRIVES
ALL NOTES AND HAND OUTS PLUS FREE DVD PRESENTATION AND WATER PURIFYING DRINK BOTTLE, ARE PROVIDED INCLUSIVE.COURSE COSTS
$190 per person min number per course 10 people
Children under 10 years attending with Parent/Guardian FREE
Are you ready? Here is a quick quiz.
Do you know what to do if a natural disaster or other event caused the power, clean water supply or telephone system to fail?
* Can you protect yourself from viral and other infections?
* Could you help your family and friends if they suffered an injury?
* Do you know what type of foods you should store?
* Do you know how to set up shelter, lights and cooking facilities if you have to move from your home?
* Do you know what type of generator is needed?
* Are you up to date with the latest in CPR and First Aid?
* Can you obtain and/or purify water that will be suitable for drinking using household chemicals?
If the answer to any of the above is NO, then this course may be for you.
We can show you how to overcome, adapt and survive.
(As seen in Men's Health Magazine Australia, February 2011)
BOOKINGS information and dates
Our instructors are qualified and registered EMT Medics (AREMT) who have extensive experience and training in survival including Ex Military.
They are also Police checked for working with children.
RETURN TO ABOUT US
At Life Survival Training we are committed to providing quality survival training in first aid, urban, remote and aquatic survival. The main training venue is situated 2 hours from Sydney at O'Connell, near Oberon NSW Australia, on a working sheep station and working kelpie stud. This property is fully self-sufficient, generating it's own power from wind and solar, collecting and purifying water and still running all the conveniences found in a modern home.
We do have training facilities available at other locations and are able to conduct a course at your location for your convenience.